We had published an article on “How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock” quite a while back and found that some of the methods posted there are not working anymore. After searching for a long time, We had come up with an amazing solution to “Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 8 for iPhone iPad“. Imagine an instance which makes you search for solutions to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone and you browse hundreds of sites still no clue on How to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iOS 8 and Believe me I also faced the same situation few days back.
Recently one of my friend found an iPhone on the street and we tried to reunite the device to the owner, but we can’t as the device is locked. We can’t pass the iCloud activation lock to get the necessary details. Not only this case if you had bought a second-hand device and you can’t use it as it is locked. In any of the cases, you need to bypass iCloud activation lock somehow then this guide will help you out. Let’s see how to Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone iOS 8.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 8 for iPhone iPad – Temporary Solution
The following is a temporary solution to access your iPhone by bypassing the iCloud Activation lock. You can also try this method on iOS 7 devices too. By using this method you can use most of the device except a few functionalities like Phone Calls, Call log, etc, Still you can access major part of the functions like Games, Maps, Youtube, Internet, Audio, Video and much more. So let’s see how to Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone iOS 8 temporarily.
Assuming that you are holding an iPhone which is showing “Activate your iPhone Screen”. You can follow below steps to bypass it.
- Press the “Home” button and click on “Wi-Fi Settings“.
- Now tap on “i” beside the WiFi network which you are going to connect.
- After tapping it follow the below steps which play an important role in the whole process.
- Remove the existing DNS from the settings.
- Now you need to enter new DNS which is 126.96.36.199
- Next tap “Back“.
- Now click on “Activation Help“.
After following all the steps, You will get text on iPhone which reads as “You have successfully connected to my server.” Now you can access most part your device my tapping on “Menu“, You can also access settings of your device.
As we mentioned that this is a temporary solution, If you want to bypass iOS 8 activation lock permanently you need to perform few more steps.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 8 for iPhone iPad – Permanent Solution [[Experimental]]
- Make sure that you performed all the steps mentioned above.
- Now navigate to Menu >> Applications.
- Next tap on “Crash“. After tapping your device will be rebooted and you can see Apple logo on Home Screen.
- Select Language & Country
- Next press “Home” button and select more WiFi settings.
- Click on “i” located besides the WiFi connection which you are about to connect.
- In the settings scroll down and click on Menu located under HTTP Proxy.
- Clear the address bar and tap on “Globe” icon on your keyboard.
- Type 15-30 characters randomly and “b” in the port field.
- Now tap on Back followed by Next.
Now here comes the tricky part, You need to keep sliding the Unlock and click the language options. You need to keep on doing the same until you see your device’s home screen.
You can access fully functional iPhone but here is a catch, You can see applications like Phone, Newsstand, and FaceTime. Whenever you try to open them you need to follow the overall procedure again. So we advice you to stay away from those applications.
Video Guides to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 8 for iPhone iPad