When Taig announced the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak I was surprised and excited to Jailbreak my iPad as I am missing the Cydia tweaks from a long time. I downloaded the tool and tried jailbreaking by device and bam. I am unable to jailbreak my iPad as the Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% and after some time throwing an “Error -1101” straight on my face. I tried 10 times to jailbreak my devices, but I faced the same errors again and again. I searched for solutions and found a fix to Fix Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% or Error -1101.
You can Fix Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% or Error -1101 easily by following this solution as I have successfully Jailbreak my iPad. After seeing a lot of posts on Facebook about the Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% or Error -1101. I thought of writing this guide so that it helps readers to fix the issue.
If you are also facing the issue then all you need to do is downgrade your iTunes to 12.0.1 as the latest version is incompatible with Jailbreak. Before stumbling onto this solution, I even restored my device to iOS 8.3 still faced the issue. But after downgrading iTunes I succeeded in jailbreaking my iPad Mini running iOS 8.3.
Steps to Fix Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% or Error -1101
- First, You need to take a backup of your whole iTunes library as we are going to uninstall it.
- Uninstall iTunes from your computer and you need to follow a particular order to uninstall iTunes and its components in the following order
- Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support
- Apple applications Support.
- Don’t uninstall them in any random order & Restart your computer after uninstalling them.
- Now download iTunes 12.0.1 (32 bit) & iTunes 12.0.1 (64 bit).
- Install the file and follow onscreen instructions.
- After installing iTunes 12.0.1, You can try this guide to Jailbreak iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.3.
Update: – Most of the users claimed that they successfully jailbroke their devices using iTunes 12.0.1. So give it a try to Fix Taig Jailbreak Stuck at 20% or Error -1101.
Do share the article if it helped. In case if you are having any issues do comment below so that we can help you out. Happy Jailbreaking.