Recently we covered a guide on “AppCake for iOS 8” in which you came across AppSync. We thought of writing about How to install AppSync Repo on all your i-Devices running iOS 8, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.2 without any issues. There are a number of guides out there which will help you install AppSync on iOS 8 and some of the methods are clumsy and hard to follow. The method we are going to share is easy to follow and do on your own. All you need is a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod with Cydia installed. Usually Cydia comes pre-installed when you jailbreak your device.
There are many fake guides on How to install AppSync on iOS 8 without jailbreak or Cydia which is impossible don’t be a prey for such guides. In case if you looking for a guide to install you can follow this guide as we are going to walk-through the process of installing AppSync repository on iOS 8.
The first thing that comes to your mind if you didn’t hear about AppSync is What is AppSync and What is use of it ? We will clear all your doubts regarding the application and will also show a way to download repos of AppSync on iPhone or iPad or iPod.
What is AppSync iOS 8
AppSync is one of the must have cydia source in case if you are downloading Cracked Apps, It’s because when you buy an application from App store then the application will be signed by the Apple which will allow to work on your device so that they can stop piracy as you can’t simply copy paste the application on other device which means you need to pay again to use the application on devices other than yours. AppSync comes into play here, It will help you to sign the pirated applications which you download.
There are a number of applications like AppCake, vShare, iFunBox, Kuaiyong, etc which will help you to download and install cracked application on your device but they are unusable on your iPhone or iPad or iPhone without AppSync. AppSync becomes an essential part no matter what iOS version you are running may be its newer iOS 8 or older iOS 6. You can enjoy almost each and every cracked applications on your device.
How to Install AppSync iOS 8 Source from Cydia
Now you are just a few steps away from installing AppSync Source from Cydia on your device. As mentioned abpve you can’t install AppSync without cydia or jailbreak, As it will only work on a jailbroken device. It is mandatory to download cydia on your jailbroken device and install it.
- Navigate to Cydia icon on your device and tap on it.
- Next click on Sources which is located on the bottom of the screen and next click on edit.
- After clicking edit button you will find an option to Add Repo to Cydia application.
- Now you will get a pop up with a file to enter the url of the repository or source. Enter “Http://repo.hackyouriphone.org” and click on Add Source.
- It will take a while for cydia to download contents from the repo so please be patient.
- Now head back to sources and click on HackYouriPhone repository which will load the tweaks which are located in the repository.
- You will find AppSync tweak named “AppSync (5.x -> 8.x)“. Select the tweak and tap on install.
- Respring your device after successful installation of AppSync on iOS 8.
That’s it you have successfully installed AppSync on your device by following our guide on “How to Install AppSync on iOS 8“. Do leave your feedback and share the article if it helped you.