List of iPhone 6s features says all about the enhancements done in the latest Apple phone. If you are running out of ideas to use those features in your iPhones running on iOS 8, you must check out some of our previous posts. This tutorial explains you how to get 3D touch feature on older iPhones and this article can get San Francisco font on iOS 8 devices.
But if you want to get the Live Photos feature on your older iPhones like iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5, you need a Cydia tweak to do that. And the tweak is PhotosLive. The tweak is available in BigBoss repo for $1.99 ($2.99 from 2nd October). Once installed in your iPhone, it enables the “live photos” feature in your device.
How to Take Live Photos on iPhone 6, 6 Plus and Older iPhones with PhotosLive Cydia Tweak
Astounding Features of PhotosLive Tweak
PhotosLive tweak comes with significant features that will change the way you capture photos on your iPhone. The most impressive features of the tweak are as follows:
- Live capture is one of the best features of PhotosLive tweak. You can easily capture the live photos and that too by applying filters in live.
- It is simple to animate any PhotosLive photo in your library by a touch and hold action.
- Set the photos captured as live wallpaper on your iPhone lockscreen. You can see the effect of live photo when you touch and hold it on lockscreen.
- Customized front flash with high intensity is a special feature to capture photos from front facing camera. Besides that, it is also possible to change the flash color from the tweak’s settings.
- Take a look at the quick preview before you capture the live photo. This feature is something which makes the tweak even better.
- You can easily share the live photos as animated GIF with your loved ones and friends those who don’t have PhotosLive tweak.
- It creates a separate album named as PhotosLive to store your live photos.
- This tweak allows you to set the duration for live capturing. It can be adjusted from 0.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Take a photo and you can share them via Wi-Fi, or on social media and you can even print them.
How to Use PhotosLive Tweak on iPhone Running iOS 8
All you need to do is follow this link to get more details of PhotosLive tweak. If you already have BigBoss repo in your jailbroken iPhone, it is just a matter of seconds to install this Cydia tweak on iOS 8 running device. To use this tweak on your iPhone, you need to follow the below given steps:
- Open the camera app on your device.
- Now you can see the PhotosLive option on the top bar of camera app, make sure that it is enabled.
- Capture the live photo and wait till it is captured completely.
- Open the library or the PhotosLive album (if you have enabled) to see the captured image.
That’s all you need to do to capture live photos using the Cydia tweak PhotosLive. Make sure if you love this tweak, you install it today as the price will hike to $2.99 after 2nd October.
Price: $1.99 | Repo: BigBoss