Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad will enable access to the core parts of the iOS which usually Apple doesn’t allow normal users. There is no surprise why many people are jailbreaking their devices and with the recent iOS 8.3 Jailbreak many new members were on board. Jailbreak installs Cydia on the device which is a like an app store from where you can get Cracked Apps, Lockscreen, Notification tweaks and much more.
There are many amazing reasons for jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad and One such reason is that you can navigate or browse the root directories of your device with the help of many tools right from your computer screen. But with the recent jailbreak the tools seems not working because of some reasons and you need to install Apple File Conduct or AFC2 Cydia Tweak in your device.
AFC2 acts as a package which will help you navigate your files from your computer screen and many users reported that they are unable to browse files using iFile and installing AFC2 Cydia tweak solved the issue. So if you are wondering “How to Install AFC2 Cydia Tweak on Jailbroken iPhone iPad iOS 8.3“, then you are in right place as we are going to show you the procedure to install AFC2 Cydia Tweak.
Requirements to Install AFC2 Cydia Tweak
- A working iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Make sure that your device is Jailbroken and Cydia installed on it.
- Make sure that you have enough battery remaining.
That’s it for now. Let’s take a look at how to install AFC2 Cydia tweak on Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install AFC2 Cydia Tweak on Jailbroken iPhone iPad iOS 8.3
You can install AFC2 Cydia tweak easily in a minute or two by following these steps. Make sure that you don’t skip any of them.
- Launch “Cydia” application from your app drawer.
- Next tap on “Sources” which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next tap on “Edit” and then “Add“.
- Type the URL “apt.taig.com” in the URL field and click on “Add Source“.
- Wait for a minute or two as Cydia will download the content from the repo.
- Navigate back to sources and tap on “Taig Source” and click “All Packages“.
- Next all you need to do is click on “Taig AFC2” and install & Confirm.
- Cydia will ask to “Reboot” your device after installation.
That’s it you have successfully installed Taig AFC2 Cydia tweak on your device by following this guide. AFC2 Cydia tweak will not be installed during the Taig iOS 8.3 Jailbreak by default and you need to manually install AFC2 Cydia tweak. Now you can browse the files on your iPhone or iPad easily right from your Computer screen without the need getting out of your chair.
Hope this guide helped you installing the Cydia tweak on your device. Do drop your comments in case if you are facing any. Do share the guide if it helped you.