iCloud is a part of Apple iOS ecosystem which has been integrated into it a long time back. iCloud can be used in many scenarios ranging from backing up photos or videos and even contacts. Many people think that they can restore contacts from iCloud easily and it is not so easy as many think and sometimes it will test your patience too. Some of the users reported that they lost some contacts after restoring iCloud Contacts and searching for a perfect guide to restore iCloud Contacts to iPhone and iPad without losing any one of them. You can restore each and every contact which is backup up in iCloud by following our guide.
Restoring iCloud contacts is pretty easy and quick which involves a series of steps. So we advice you to follow this guide carefully without skipping any step. So lets dive into the procedure to restore contacts from iCloud.
Also Check : Install PlayBox on iOS 8 without Jailbreak
How to Recover iCloud Contacts to iPhone and iPad
- Navigate to Settings >> iCloud
- Now you will get a list of options turn on Contacts option. (If it’s already enabled turn it off and enable it)
- Now the contacts will be redownloaded.
- Next you will be prompted whether to keep the existing contacts or delete them.
- Tap on Delete Option.
- In some cases you will get an additional option called Merge Contacts. Choose it instead of tapping on delete.
- Now all you need to do is click on contacts application and check whether all your contacts are available or not.
Also Check : Get notified when your friend is Online on WhatsApp
The overall procedure may consume few minutes as all the contacts are downloaded on to your iPhone or iPad. You can fix the missing contacts issue after restoring contacts on iPhone iPad using iCloud. Hope this guide on How to Restore iCloud Contacts to iPhone and iPad helped you. Do share the article and drop your queries.